I don’t know if it is because I just finished listening to the Google Story Audiobook, or because I noticed that Google’s stock is trading at more than $400 or is it because I in the past few months, I been trying some of the services that Google offers for free but I have to say that they are very impressive.
Just a few things…
- To keep your appointments and meetings, nothing better that Google Calendar.
- Did you say RSS reader? Well, Google’s RSS reader is fantastic.
- Want to be able to write letters, create presentations, or spreadsheets online? Google Docs is the solution.
- Pictures Management??? Picasa it is….
- Mail… Well I have been using Gmail for a while now but since I always kept my AOL account I still needed to go back and forth between accounts until today when I noticed that Gmail offers a feature that allow users to manage up to five (5) e-mail accounts incluiding AOL!!!!!!