We all know how important is to have a good password to administer our router and to manage the encryption key of the wireless network. The question is how to generate these passwords. Steve Gibson to the rescue… GRC’s Ultra High SecurityPassword Generator is a totally random high quality password, generated just for you. This site generates three types of passwords:
- 64 random hexadecimal characters (0-9 and A-F):
- 63 random printable ASCII characters:, and
- 63 random alpha-numeric characters (a-z, A-Z, 0-9).
Every time the site is “refreshed”, a set of three new passwords is generated. Give it a try.
Latest posts by Jose Rivera (see all)
- Como escuchar “audiobooks” en tu iPhone utilizando la aplicación Overcast - March 29, 2017
- Mi iPod Mini-Todo funciona menos Apple Music - November 19, 2016
- Como cambiar la tarjeta de contacto utilizada por Scrivener - November 8, 2016