The Problem:Last week I noticed that Safari was not downloading any of the DMG files that I was trying to download. Later on, I realized that I had installed and later un-installed Speed Download from my computer. Basically Speed Download was supposed to be taking care of all my browser download, however there were some issues and decided to remove it.
Well, now Safari could not handle my downloads (DMG files). After looking at some posts and information online, apparently Speed Download does not play well with Snow Leopard.
- Quit completely out of Safari.
- Go to /Library/Internet Plug-Ins directory and locate the file SpeedDownload Browser Plugin.plugin and delete it.
- Restart Safari.
- Enjoy how Safari handles your downloads…
Latest posts by Jose Rivera (see all)
- Como escuchar “audiobooks” en tu iPhone utilizando la aplicación Overcast - March 29, 2017
- Mi iPod Mini-Todo funciona menos Apple Music - November 19, 2016
- Como cambiar la tarjeta de contacto utilizada por Scrivener - November 8, 2016