Today, I had the opportunity to listen to a webinar about how to improve working memory. According to Wikipedia, Working memory is “the system that actively holds multiple pieces of transitory information in the mind, where they can be manipulated“. Although maybe obvious, the following items were identified to improve working memory:
- Good sleep hygiene
- Proper diet
- Stress reduction
- Regular exercise
- Write things down
In addition, two very simple but powerful strategies on how to be more productive were presented.
- Move tasks with specific due dates from your todo’s list to your calendar.
- Cross out todo’s that you can’t do. Focus on important stuff
Simple but powerful advice.
Latest posts by Jose Rivera (see all)
- Como escuchar “audiobooks” en tu iPhone utilizando la aplicación Overcast - March 29, 2017
- Mi iPod Mini-Todo funciona menos Apple Music - November 19, 2016
- Como cambiar la tarjeta de contacto utilizada por Scrivener - November 8, 2016