Checklists are great to make sure that a particular activity or list of items has been completed. Sometimes, we put together a list of items that need to be performed in order to accomplish something. However, it could be tricky to manually enter a checkbox in front of each of the items in the list. Well, Evernote, has the option of converting a regular list into a checklist. Here is how to do it.
- Create your list in Evernote.
- Highlight all of the items in the list created.
- In the toolbar, there is a checkbox button. Click that botton.
Latest posts by Jose Rivera (see all)
- Como escuchar “audiobooks” en tu iPhone utilizando la aplicación Overcast - March 29, 2017
- Mi iPod Mini-Todo funciona menos Apple Music - November 19, 2016
- Como cambiar la tarjeta de contacto utilizada por Scrivener - November 8, 2016